Chocolate Chips Cookies as part of a fish dish? That sounds interesting… AND very tasty! Good Fish Chef Danielle Leoni came up with this creative recipe and today we share it with you. Perfectly paired with a kohlrabi/potato/apple/celery root mash. These vegetables are all in season, available organically and grown in the Netherlands!
In this recipe we work with wild-caught salmon, but you can use any green species on the VISwijzer. we will share the other ingredients and the preparation of the recipe with you. Good luck and enjoy! Let us know what you think once you make the recipe?
1. Preheat oven to 200. Grease a baking rack and place over a baking sheet. Set aside.
2. In a shallow plate, place crushed Chocolate Chip Cookies, ground Peanuts, ground Fennel Seed, half of the Cayenne and half of the Allspice. Mix to combine.
3. In a shallow plate, place beaten Eggs.
4. In a shallow plate, place Flour, Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper and remaining Cayenne and Allspice.
5. Pat Salmon dry. Cut Salmon in half length wise.
6. Roll Salmon in Flour. Roll Salmon in Egg. Roll Salmon in Chocolate Chip Cookies until evenly coated.
7. Place Salmon on wire rack. Bake at 200 for 8-10 minutes until the internal temperature of the fish is 49.
8. Serve with chopped Parsley, Red Berries and Lemon wedges.
Enjoy! And don’t forget to tag Good Fish on social media when you’re preparing this sustainable fish dish.